Do you wish to work in a modern building where your safety is the most important thing?
You will have to manage pick ticket orders from warehouse personnel and management, and pull inventories from shelves in order to ensure accurate delivery of warehouse products.
You must also pack orders, wrap all content onto pallets, load them on trucks for delivery, ensure orders are accurate and that records of inventory are fully up to date to maintain warehouse operations at an optimal level.
• You are responsible for loading and unloading trucks and containers
• You check the data on the labels and packages in the system
• You process incoming goods with a hand scanner
• You take care of the order picking of products
• You are responsible for packing up the products as necessary
• You process the data in Supply Management System
Availability and working hours:
You will work an average of 36 – 40 hours a week, in a dayshift or in a two shift schedule (times between 06.00 – 24.00h), depending on the department.
Of course, you get an attractive shift allowance of 35% after 9:00 pm. Keep in mind that you might also work at weekends when necessary. We search for flexibility in working hours!
What we offer you:
- Shift allowance of 35% when working after 09:00 pm.
• A stable job longer for an extended amount of time based on temporary work.
What makes you a good colleague?
FEP is looking for logistics employees who are willing to have physical and active work. Besides that, you also need to fulfill the following requirements:
• be 18 years of age or older (in connection with the working times)
• speak English on a conversational level (preferably A2-B1 levels)
• be available at least 36 hours per week
• be willing to work overtime, if and when needed
• be willing to work with a scanning system, voice picking and Supply Management System
• be in a good physical condition and you must work on a good speed
• have an enthusiastic, flexible and motivated personality with a positive drive to work
SEND YOUR CV